Forum Thread: Success Stories-Power of Goals

Why do motivated people always talk about goals? Why do so many self help books include a chapter on goals? The reason is that they work. In this quick animated video you will hear three stories of how people used goals to accomplish great things.

1 Response

well i am here to get motivated and share my part of story with some advice :) So for so long i have been thinking to be a little inspiring for others as i was once inspired. I am Norman, A business developer and i am soon launching my own e-commerce website.

The first thing you want to have starting your own business is a clear mind, positive thinking,enthusiaism, and determination. And by all means if you have them and it is really a great sign. Second of all you should be having complete knowledge of what you are going to do and what are your aim and goals for your business. Have a complete documentation of pros and cons.

I am soon launching my online clothing brand i have been inspired by the concept of raising coupons for the people, Jcpenney coupons at reecoupons , i love this idea a lot, they are producing so much business through out the year. Though its old but still fascinating.

So what you have to do is get inspired, gather as much knowledge as you can.

And last and the most important, you can prosper in your business if you find ways to give the best and unique services to your customers. Best of luck. :)

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active