How to keep talking when you run out of things to say
What do you do when you have run out of things to talk about. After you have talked about the weather and the great food on the table what do you do with that silence. Here's some tips, start by asking a question like, what is the most exotic trip that you have taken? You can also ask questions, like what is your favorite book? You can ask about restaurants they like, specific questions about the people you are dining with, questions about where they went to school, questions about their kids, or what they like about their jobs. If you ask questions that allow them to talk about themselves the silence will be broken because people like to talk about themselves. Once the silence is broken you will suddenly realize that you have a nice conversation going.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades