Living with quadriplegia requires a lot of adjustments. Physical therapy and occupational therapy are a necessity, after your physical condition has been stabilized. Physical therapy is necessary to regain and maintain as much coordination and strength and flexibility possible. The occupational therapy will teach you how to perform as many of your daily activities of living independently as possible. It is important to have emotional support. Attitude is important. You have to stay positive. Diet is important. Eating right and overall fitness are just as important to the quadriplegic. Exercise is also very important to maintain the progress you've gained in physical and occupational therapy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades