Forum Thread: Most Inspiring Motivational Video I Have Ever Watched!

Inspirational Speech (Great Inspiring and Motivational Talk) by Rafael Eliassen

I'm not going to tell you what you want to hear,I am going to tell you what you need to hear. If you've accepted or come to terms with a reality that's any less than what you had ever imagines, anything less than you potential, anything less than what you are capable of it is time to change it, it is to time to say "No Thank You!"

I will not settle for this any longer because the only reason you're still stuck, the only reason you wouldn't be where you want to be is because you are still accepting it. You're still saying to yourself "Well it's Alright, it's NOT so Bad, I Can Live With it, I Have to go

Through this" and maybe you've been in the same job for 10 years or maybe you've been pushing and pushing and pushing at your dream, and nothing is happening.

Something has to change to take you to the next level and the only thing that you can control to change is your mind.

Don't wait for a lucky lottery ticket, don't wait for somebody else to put you on stage, you're the only person that can put yourself on, nobody else is going to make your dream, nobody's gonna create or craft your vision and make it real, in your favor.

This is up to you this is your mission in life and it's your dream, and you are the one who can truly see it, and only you are the one who can truly bring it to life with any kind of justice. You've got something in you, under all that tension, under all that pretense, maybe you're wearing a mask, maybe you've been trying to please everybody. It's gotta end.

You've got more within in you, you've fot some passion, some fire some light that you haven't been letting out yet.

The only thing that you need to do in order to elevate yourself and go to the next level in your life is to cut the chains and say "No Thank You!", I will not have it anymore.

Do not settle for another day, do not settle for another day for anything less than the real you. What you crave, what you desire deep within you. There's a reason for it. There's a reason you want that so badly. There's a reason you have that burning fire, and you can't keep pushing it down because you're going to burst from the inside.

You see people having a mid-life crisis. Here's where it comes from: you keep pushing down your dream, you keep saying to yourself one day I'll do it. One day when all the stars align and the gods smile upon me and say this is your day. But today is your day, now is your time, this is the moment do not wait for a second longer, do not choke yourself, do not hold yourself back like this, do not allow yourself to slip again into a reality that's any less than what you know you are capable of.

There's something within you that wants more, there's something within you that knows that there is more for you, and there's something within you that can't stop thinking about what if, what if I could do this, what if I push myself, what if I did the work, what if I put in the time, what if I dedicated myself, what if I stopped getting distracted?

WELL STOP GETTING DISTRACTED.

Focus down, narrow down, put the spotlight on yourself. You know everything about everyone else, you know all about the celebrities, maybe you know everything about everyone in your industry, in your genre, everything about everyone else expect you.

Your life is about you, you gotta take some time to study, what's going on in here, what's going on in here? In your gut, in your heart, in your soul, what's happening? What's the message that's being broadcasted? So loudly that you might have been ignoring it, it's never to late, it doesn't matter for age, it doesn't matter for career, it doesn't matter

for ethical background whatever you went through, your history your past, all the heartbreak that you've had to endure. It's all for this moment. It's all for making a decision in this moment and saying now is my time, now is my moment, now is my moment I'm gonna hit it, I'm gonna do whatever it takes it's up to me to make it happen.

Be the First to Respond

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active