If you want to maximize your work output, follow these simple steps.
You Will Need
* A work environment free of distraction
* A daily to-do list
* Motivational CDs or audio tapes
* Exercise time
* Background music (optional)
Confront your most challenging work during times when you are most alert and energetic. Some people work best in the morning, others in the afternoon. If you don't already know your most productive time, start paying attention to your body rhythms.
Take short breaks to refresh yourself and sharpen your focus.
Eliminate distractions when you need to focus on time-sensitive material. Send calls directly to voicemail, ignore e-mails, and avoid chats with coworkers until you've completed your task.
Some people work best with low-volume background music.
Set daily goals and use a to-do list, adding to it as needed and crossing out what you complete.
Start with what you like the least, so you have more enjoyable tasks to look forward to later in the day, when you tend to be tired.
Exercise each day. This will help you sleep better at night and boost energy overall.
Get plenty of rest each night – set a minimum number of hours that you need and stick with it.
An average worker today produces as much in 11 hours as a worker in 1950 produced in 40 hours.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades